Local area hubs are working alongside Ealing CVS to improve public health across the borough. They are offering a range of engaging community outreach activities such as health zone events, resident-led projects, and healthy cooking workshops.
Throughout the project with ran from October 2013 - Sept 2015 the area hubs delivered over
- 70 outreach sessions
- 50+ better health zones at community
- 30+ healthy eating events
- 70+ health screening sessions in
accessible community venues.
Their work has reached thousands of Ealing residents and as a result more people have access to health and wellbeing information that can lead to them living longer and healthier lives..
For further information about current projects and activities please contact the community hubs directly.
- Lido Centre (Ealing, Hanwell and West Ealing) - Sasha Rhoden
Lido Centre Manager, email@example.com, 020 8280 2223
- Acton Community Forum - Rachel Pepper, firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Flynn, email@example.com, 020 8993 6158
- GNP Federation (Greenford, Northolt and Perivale) - Zeina Mehio
Public Health Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southall Community Alliance - Janpal Basran
Network and Community Development Manager, email@example.com, 020 8574 8855