Health & Safety in the Workplace - Hounslow groups only
30 March 2017
10am to 4pm
Location: CAN Mezzanine, 2nd Floor Treaty Centre, Hounslow, TW3 1ES
Sign up: Register here
The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 places a duty on employers to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and others who may be affected by the actions of your organisation.
Health and safety legislation applies to everyone involved in your organisation: employees, volunteers, beneficiaries, service users, trustees and visitors.
This workshop will help your organisation to meet health and safety standards.
This workshop will show you how to:
- Comply with Health and Safety legislation
- Identify and address common workplace hazards
- Implement procedures for responding to accidents in the workplace
- Assess computer workstations and items that might cause harm
- Undertake risk assessments
- Create a working alone checklist